Offender Connect formerly know as, DSI-ITI Inmate Telephone, helps inmates connect to friends and family with their Offender Connect jail phone service system. Offender Connect is an online service helping inmates by transferring money into their commissary account or by adding money to their phone account. These are the main features of offender connect services:
- Help inmates connect at any time of day or night
- Prepaid accounts for inmates to call their family and friends
- Information updates without the need to call DSI-ITI, Offender Connect LLC
- Family can send emails to inmates
- Family can add multiple phone numbers in a single account, so that the inmate can call other family members as well as friends.
A very simple and easy jail phone service is provided to inmates by means of using the Offender Connect system. The family can view all the recent transactions online and even get a print out of the account’s monthly statement. All the family has to do is enter their phone number and they can add money to the inmate account in order to receive the calls from the inmate.
Providing credit card information through the Offender Connect website is safe and convenient. Using the Offender Connect online payment system, so you can avoid the hassle of writing out a check and posting it to the institution. Both time and money can be saved by this online option and you can maintain close contact with your loved ones in jail.
You can visit the site: http://www.offenderconnect.com/portal in order to find out the different locations that are served by the Offender Connect jail phone service. All the facilities participating in the service are organized by state. By opening the drop down menu you can select any state with facilities offering Offender Connect services. Only states with facilities participating in Offender Connect services are listed. Select the state in which the facility is located and click on the Search button. All the participating facilities of the state that you have selected will then appear in a table. However, if you do not see your state or the particular facility name in the table, you can always select the Request a Service option and speak to a representative in order to ask for the service from Offender Connect.
Inmate Banker accounts can be added to the Offender Connect account. All you need to do is to log in to your account, go to the Account Home Menu, select the Accounts Setting tab, then follow the same instructions as above.
Existing ITI BillPay Account – How to merge with account in OffenderConnect
- When you sign up for the OffenderConnect Account, look at the Phone Account Section. Family or friends of the inmates who already have an existing account with ITI BillPay can tick the checkbox in this section. Once you check it, new fields will appear where you can enter the phone number and password for the existing ITI BillPay account in your name.
- If there are any other ITI BillPay accounts that you would like to merge with the OffenderConnect Account, this can be done once the OffenderConnect account has been set up. Then log into your account and click on the Phone Setup option in the Phone menu. Click on the Merge Account option, and then enter the phone number and the password for the existing ITI Bill Pay account. Then click on Next to check that all of the information provided is accurate. Once everything is verified, continue and you will receive a message confirming the merger. You can follow the same process for all the other existing ITI BilPay accounts that you have, so that all are merged with the account created in OffenderConnect.
- By following the above procedure, you can merge all the previous and existing ITI BillPay or Inmate Banker accounts with the OffenderConnect account. All the information in the previous accounts will be transferred to the new OffenderConnect account. This will include credit card information, monthly bill statements, recipient lists and other information.
- It is important to merge your existing ITI BillPay account or Inmate Banker account with the new OffenderConnect Account that you set up. Only upon doing this, will you be able to continue receiving calls on the phone number that you specified in your ITI BillPay account. This merger will also enable you to access the statement history.
Offender Connect Customer Service: https://www.connectnetwork.com/learnmore/ContactUs.jsp (formerly OffenderConnect.com)Don't miss our guide to making Jail Phone Calls.
Learn more about Jail Telephone Providers, Jail Phone Service or Contact Us.
Search The Web:
Quote of the moment: “A question that sometimes drives me hazy: am I or are the others crazy?” - Albert Einstein
Alabama (AL) | Alaska (AK) | American Samoa (AS) | Arizona (AZ) | Arkansas (AR) | California (CA) | Colorado (CO) | Connecticut (CT) | Delaware (DE) | District of Columbia (DC) | Florida (FL) | Georgia (GA) | Hawaii (HI) | Idaho (ID) | Illinois (IL) | Indiana (IN) | Iowa (IA) | Kansas (KS) | Kentucky (KY) | Louisiana (LA) | Maine (ME) | Marshall Islands (MH) | Maryland (MD) | Massachusetts (MA) | Michigan (MI) | Minnesota (MN) | Mississippi (MS) | Missouri (MO) | Montana (MT) | Nebraska (NE) | Nevada (NV) | New Hampshire (NH) | New Jersey (NJ) | New Mexico (NM) | New York (NY) | North Carolina (NC) | North Dakota (ND) | Ohio (OH) | Oklahoma (OK) | Oregon (OR) | Pennsylvania (PA) | Puerto Rico (PR) | Rhode Island (RI) | South Carolina (SC) | South Dakota (SD) | Tennessee (TN) | Texas (TX) | Utah (UT) | Vermont (VT) | Virginia (VA) | Virgin Islands (VI) | Washington (WA) | West Virginia (WV) | Wisconsin (WI) | Wyoming (WY)