Knowing More about VAC or Value Added Communications
What Are The Main Features Of Value Added Communcations (VAC) Jail Phone Service – What Do They Offer?
The system known as FOCUS 100 is provided by Value Added Communications, which is a jail phone service that offers a completely automated system of communication that is very suitable for larger jails and for state prisons. These are the main features:
- Voice prompts are provided for both the called party and the inmates. These prompts are easy to understand, so that there is no need of any operator intervening on live basis. The prompts guide both parties through the calling process.
- The prompts are provided in both Spanish and English languages, so that the inmates and family or friends can understand the instructions.
- The inmate’s name can be recorded and stored by PIN. It is then played back to the receiving party at the beginning of all future calls. Using this pre-recorded name eliminates the possibility of inmates passing on messages during the brief recording time.
- The called party is provided with all details by the voice prompt, such as:
- The type of call
- Facility from which the call originates
- Notification of recording and monitoring of the calls
- Charges for the call
- Name of the inmate
- Denying of present or future calls
The jails are also provided with a number of unique services from Value Added Communications (VAC)’s call control system software. These features include the following:
- Jails can increase their revenues by allowing calls to numbers that were formerly not billable.
- Jails can improve the security of the system by using special list controls and class of service.
- Value Added Communications (VAC) offers recordings as well as reports and search options.
- Incentives can be provided for inmates’ good behavior and penalties can be imposed for poor behavior by provisions in the Value Added Communications (VAC) controlled service using the inmates’ ID.
- Value Added Communications (VAC) provides automated control features that go towards reducing frustration among inmates.
- Full channel digital call recording is possible with use of SHADOW, featuring the following:
- Access protected by password
- Flexible online recording storage duration
- CD archive facilities
- Calls made by inmates or called number details can be instantly searched and located.
- Conversations can be played back, including the option to mark and play back certain sections of the conversation.
- Features for providing attorney privilege, so that certain calls may be protected from recording.
- Any data related to investigations can be added to the recording file with the help of the notes function.
- Information can be exported to CD with encryption option available.
Value Added Communications (VAC) Contact Details
VAC Website: http://www.gtl.net/vac/
VAC Customer Service: http://www.gtl.net/contact-us/
VAC Phone Number: 1-800-786-8521Don't miss our guide to making Jail Phone Calls.
Learn more about Jail Telephone Providers, Jail Phone Service or Contact Us.
Search The Web:
Quote of the moment: “When you show yourself to the world and display your talents, you naturally stir all kinds of resentment, envy, and other manifestations of insecurity... you cannot spend your life worrying about the petty feelings of others” - Robert Greene
Value Added Communications (VAC)
Alabama (AL) | Alaska (AK) | American Samoa (AS) | Arizona (AZ) | Arkansas (AR) | California (CA) | Colorado (CO) | Connecticut (CT) | Delaware (DE) | District of Columbia (DC) | Florida (FL) | Georgia (GA) | Hawaii (HI) | Idaho (ID) | Illinois (IL) | Indiana (IN) | Iowa (IA) | Kansas (KS) | Kentucky (KY) | Louisiana (LA) | Maine (ME) | Marshall Islands (MH) | Maryland (MD) | Massachusetts (MA) | Michigan (MI) | Minnesota (MN) | Mississippi (MS) | Missouri (MO) | Montana (MT) | Nebraska (NE) | Nevada (NV) | New Hampshire (NH) | New Jersey (NJ) | New Mexico (NM) | New York (NY) | North Carolina (NC) | North Dakota (ND) | Ohio (OH) | Oklahoma (OK) | Oregon (OR) | Pennsylvania (PA) | Puerto Rico (PR) | Rhode Island (RI) | South Carolina (SC) | South Dakota (SD) | Tennessee (TN) | Texas (TX) | Utah (UT) | Vermont (VT) | Virginia (VA) | Virgin Islands (VI) | Washington (WA) | West Virginia (WV) | Wisconsin (WI) | Wyoming (WY)